Slim, lightweight, high perfomrance
he IC-M25EURO has the thinnest shell (bottom: 30.5mm) and lightweight (220gr.) Of marine floating transceivers *.
It also delivers unmatched performance that exceeds expectations.
*Investigated by Icom in July 2015.
Great LCD, simple user interface
The LCD of the IC-M25EURO is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M23 and clearly shows the large number of channel and status icons. The front panel keys are well laid out providing simple and direct operation.
USB Charger (USB type Micro-B)
A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used to charge the IC-M25EURO; you can use cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries that charge smartphones or other devices *
* The IC-M25EURO accepts 5V / 1A (Max.) Input. The use of products from other manufacturers is not guaranteed.
Flashes when floating
The IC-M25EURO floats and lets you know where you are with the flashing red LED light and the LCD backlight / keyboard.
11 hours of autonomy
The built-in 1,500 mAh Li-Ion battery allows for a long 11-hour operation (approx.) *.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: Sleep = 5: 5: 90
Optional micro-speaker, HM-213
The optional micro-speaker, HM-213, is waterproof equivalent to IPX7. The radio floats even when the HM-213 is connected.
550 mW audio output
The IC-M25EURO provides powerful output audio of 550 mW (typical) and the received voice can be heard loud and clear.
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1m immersed in water for 30 min.)
- 4-level battery status indicator.
- Dual/Triple surveillance function.
- Instant access to channel 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel funcion
- Monitor function opens the noise mute
- Auto-tracking function
- Automatic LCD backlight
- AquaQuake drain function