High performance, high quality
- Integrated GPS receiver simplifies installation (IC-M323G only)
- Intuitive Icom user interface
- High-definition dot matrix display
- Meets the latest DSC Class D specification
- Waterproof IPX7 (1 meter deep for 30 minutes)
- NMEA common interface (For GPS / NAV connection)
- AquaQuake® Drain Function
- Compatible with AIS MA-500TR transponder
- Compatible with MarineCommander®
Built-in GPS Receiver (IC-M323G only)
The built-in GPS receiver shows your current position and time and can be used for DSC calls. GPS data source is selectable from internal and external GPS (and GPS-OFF setting).
Intuitive User Interface
Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface provides simple operation for the boat owner. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide intuitive operation. The high-definition dot-matrix display allows all information to be clearly viewed.
Built-in Class D DSC
The built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
IPX7 Waterproof Protection
The IC-M323/G withstands submersion in up to 1.0m depth of water for 30 minutes. It is equivalent to the IPX7 standard.
Common NMEA Interface
When receiving DSC information from another vessel, the IC-M323/G can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity.
Compatible with MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder
The IC-M323/G can be integrated with the MA-500TR Class B AIS Transponder, which allows you to transmit DSC individual calls to a selected vessel instantly without manual MMSI entry. It is very handy if you are waiting to contact vessels on the AIS screen - an essential safety feature in an emergency.
Favorite Channel Function
This function promotes quick channel selection. Set the “Tag” channel to the channels used most often. When pushing the up/down buttons on the hand microphone, only the tagged channels are selected, while untagged channels are skipped.
- MarineCommander™ compatible
- AquaQuake™ water draining function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch.16 and/or call channel
- Black and super white versions available